Objectives of the Club
- To develop all round personality of the students.
- To improve analytical and problem solving skills of the members.
- To cultivate professional attitude with seriousness and commitment.
- To organize seminars, workshop, management meets etc.,
- To undertake field studies and venture into projects.
In order to promote student activities in developing skills, knowledge and creativity in management subjects, different clubs have been formed. The students manage these clubs under the guidance of faculty. The activities such as Group discussions, Seminars, Events, Case Analysis, Field studies, Lectures, Business games, Mock interviews, paper presentation, Biz quiz will be regularly conducted.
The following student clubs are actively functioning in the Department.
- ACME ( Astral Club of Management for Excellence) for all MBA Students
- Vaagdevi Management Students Innovation Club, (for all MBA Students)
- Vaagdevi Innovation Marketing Club ( for Marketing Students )
- Renascent HR Club ( for HR Students )
- Fin - win ( for Finance Students )
Astral Club Of Management For Excellence (ACME)
In tune with the future and recruitments of the fast changing,
complicated and complex business environment, we prepare our students
for the challenging managerial tasks. In this connection, we have
started a management students club. “Astral Club of Management for
Excellence ( ACME )”. ACME is a student’s club guided by the faculty
Department of Business Management. ACME conducts many activities like
brain storming, group discussions, extempore, seminars, Ad-Dictions,
project evaluation, stock game and other events related to the subject
knowledge, to enhance their managerial capabilities. This would keep
them abreast to tackle any problems arising out of the complexity of the
demands of the industry.